I am an empowerment coach and passionate about spiritually midwifing, mentoring and guiding others to stand firmly in their truth through expression of their soul purpose.
I have an active and diverse practice here in Oregon where I meet with my clients to collaboratively co-create an operant plan to implement changes they desire in order to realize their dreams.
I have a place within the structure of my processes I call “pulse.” A place of deep gestation and contemplation. An environment of infinite possibilities where “ideas” gets mixed and stirred and turned inside out and upside down and then forced through a straw for purification~~~the end result? Avenues to dreams one would have never imagined~~~ways of seeing everyday ordinary life through the clear lenses of our soul residing at the pinnacle of creation, our jumping off point.
I utilize numerous processes in assisting my clients to plumb the depths of their dreams and to create an operant foundational plan to achieve their greatest hearts desires. Depending upon the individual and their needs process work may include dream work, visualization, meditation, possibility thinking, affirmations, Who, What, When series, Earth Mother medicine, vision boards, ceremony, rituals and rites of passage.
I walk beside you during this process encouraging you and gently reminding you of your original intention to make life changes which support the realization of your dreams.
Coaching programs are available on an individual basis and in a small group setting which includes periodic individual sessions. The length of a coaching program is dependent upon the individual. Email email@example.com now to schedule your free half hour coaching consultation session.Schedule a Free Half-Hour Consultation
Trinity is a gifted mentor. Not only does she listen deeply and offer insights, she can nudge in a way that is loving and respectful while kicking butt. That’s why I sought her guidance. I needed more than hand holding, more than validation. I wanted to make forever changes, the kind that will support me for the rest of my life. It felt good to know that someone was companioning me as the path hasn’t been easy. But it has been rewarding and inspiring.
— Kathleen V.
“Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.” Rumi
Group Coaching Program
The Group Coaching is a 9 month program for groups of 4-5 individuals. Group members may participate at the Oregon office location, via Skype or via a free conference call.
- Group meeting: 3 hours; Introductions; sharing; homework assignments: next appt. three weeks
- Individual meeting: 2 hours: progress report/homework: next appt. one month
- Group meeting: 3 hours; progress sharing/homework: next appt. three weeks
- Individual meeting: 1.5 hours; progress report/homework: next appt. one month
- Group meeting: 2 hours: progress sharing/homework: next appt. three weeks
- Group meeting: 2 hours: progress sharing/homework: next appt. one month
- Individual meeting: 1.5 hours: progress report/homework: next appt. one month
- Group meeting: 2 hours; progress sharing/homework: next appt. three weeks
- Individual meeting: 1.5 hours: progress report/homework; next appt. one month
- Group meeting: 2 hours: progress sharing/homework; next appt. one month
- Individual meeting: 1.5 hours, progress report; next step; next appt. w/group
The intention for offering group coaching is to create a program which is more cost effective while allowing participants to receive the guidance they are seeking.
Supplies to bring to first appt:
- 3 ring binder w/2 sets of tabs
- writing paper and pens
- Tea/coffee mug and bottled water
- energy snacks
Sign Up for Group Coaching Today!
Tremendous self-discipline is required to overcome procrastination that holds most people back from great success. It is said that “procrastination is the thief of life.” A Native Indian once told me that it is even worse. He said, “Procrastination is the thief of dreams.”
Excerpted from “The Power of Discipline.” Brian Tracy